Ⅰ. The installation of switch sockets has the following quality requirements
1. Installation height, when the drawings have design requirements, install according to the specified requirements. If the design is not clear, it should generally meet the following requirements: the installation height of the switch is generally 1200~1300 mm from the ground from the lower edge of the panel; Sockets shall not be less than 300 mm from the center or lower edge of the panel; sockets without safety doors and air conditioner sockets shall not be less than 1800 mm from the center or lower edge of the panel.
2. The installation height of switches and switch sockets in the same room should be the same, and the height difference should not be greater than 5 mm (except for the design requirements).
3. The installation position of the switch should be easy to operate. Generally, the distance between the edge of the switch and the door frame is 15~20 mm.
4. During the construction process, it should be noted that the connection between the base box of the switch and the socket and the threading pipe should be sealed and firm.
5. The panel of the switch socket should be completely close to the wall. The on-off position of the switch should be consistent, the switch operation should be flexible and convenient, and the contact should be accurate and reliable.
6. When installing sockets in the bathroom, waterproof and splash-proof sockets with good sealing performance should be selected.
(1) Single-phase two-hole socket: When facing the socket, its right hole or upper hole is connected with the phase line, and the left hole or lower hole is connected with the neutral line.
(2) Single-phase three-hole socket: When facing the socket, the right hole is connected with the phase line, the left hole is connected with the neutral line, and the upper hole is connected with the ground line.
It must be noted that the ground terminal of the socket must not be connected to the neutral terminal; it is strictly forbidden to install a mobile switch at the head of the bed, otherwise it may cause a fire or an electric shock accident. Before installing the switch socket, it is necessary to strictly check whether the product is a qualified product, and the product that does not meet the standard will not be installed to ensure the safety of use.
Ⅱ. What are the common defects of switch socket installation? How to prevent it?
1. Common defects of switch socket installation
(1) The box is pre-buried too deep, and the inside of the box is not clean, leaving cement mortar and debris.
(2) The plastering at the mouth of the box is not neat, and there is a gap between the panel and the wall.
(3) The panel is not straight and is contaminated by glue paint.
(4) The installation of the switch socket is not firm, the arrangement of the socket junction box holes does not meet the specified requirements, and the wire allowance in the box is insufficient.
2. Prevention and treatment methods
(1) Before installing switches and sockets, the cement mortar and other debris in the box should be cleaned up. When the pre-buried wire box is too deep, a bottomless box can be installed to deal with it, or a 1.5mm diameter box can be used to deal with it. A spring made of iron wire around millimeters.
(2) The uneven edges of the box should be repaired with cement mortar neatly. If there are gaps after installing the panels, the gaps should be filled and filled, and no gaps should be left.
(3) Do a good job of cleaning and protecting the switch and socket panels, so that the latex paint is applied first, and then the switch and socket panels are installed.
(4) If the switch and socket are not installed firmly, check whether the gap between the fixing screw and the nut is too large or the screw is not screwed in place. If the gap is too large, just replace it.
The wires in the switch and socket boxes should have a certain margin, generally about 10 cm. If the arrangement of the socket wiring holes does not meet the requirements, it should be adjusted. The order is: single-phase double-hole socket, when the double holes are arranged vertically, the phase line is in the upper hole, and the neutral line is in the lower hole; when the horizontal arrangement is in the right hole, the neutral line is in the right hole. For a single-phase three-hole socket, the neutral line is in the left hole, the phase line is in the right hole, and the protective ground is in the upper hole.
- Switches And Sockets
- Power Strip
- Ceiling Mounting Ground Box & Outlet
- Circuit Breaker
- Electrical Power Distribution Box
- Wall Ventilation Exhaust Fan
- LED Home Lighting