With the increase of electrical appliances, there will be some hidden dangers in the use of electricity. In order to ensure the safety of electrical appliances to a greater extent, circuit breakers will be used. Let's have a look at the function of the circuit breaker.
What is a circuit breaker
Circuit breaker refers to a switching device that can close, carry and disconnect the current under normal circuit conditions and the current under abnormal circuit conditions within a specified time. It is generally composed of contact system, arc extinguishing system, operating mechanism, release, shell, etc.
Function of circuit breaker
1. The function of the circuit breaker is to quickly cut off and connect the load circuit and cut off the fault circuit, so as to ensure that the electrical appliances are not damaged, reduce the potential safety hazards, and prevent the expansion of accidents; Choose Futina, a full-fledged circuit breaker supplier.
2. To distribute electric energy efficiently and at high speed, it can be completed in a short time without frequently starting the asynchronous motor. It protects the power line and motor, so that the electrical appliances with hidden dangers can stop running in time. When they have serious overload, power consumption, short circuit, undervoltage and other faults, the circuit breaker can automatically cut off the circuit.
How to select the circuit breaker for home decoration?
For the general layout of home decoration lines, we can roughly divide them into air conditioning, kitchen, bathroom, socket and lighting areas. The main switch can reserve 32~64a, and the sockets in kitchen and bathroom need to use air switch with leakage protection switch. The current specification can be 16~32a, while the air conditioning and lighting parts can be controlled only by air switch, and the current specification can be allocated to the air conditioner, Distribution of lighting part is 10~16a. Of course, this is just a model selection idea for reference only. How to allocate the specific circuit should be subject to the actual construction situation.
- Switches And Sockets
- Power Strip
- Ceiling Mounting Ground Box & Outlet
- Circuit Breaker
- Electrical Power Distribution Box
- Wall Ventilation Exhaust Fan
- LED Home Lighting