When we go to the construction site, many masters will ask you how high the socket is? How high is that socket? Are you able to answer them right or can you just run away? In fact, every company has some conventions and norms. Apart from these, do you know how to arrange the others that need on-site positioning? Today, I will share with you some of the layout of switches and sockets, mainly to solve the following problems.
Ⅰ. The layout of the switch socket in the garden
(1) Necessary: The main light has a dual control group, which can be turned on from the door and turned off when you walk to the living room.
(2) Alternative: several groups of single control. For example, the atmosphere light strip in the middle or bottom of the shoe cabinet, and when the cabinet is relatively large, there are spotlights, induction lights, and more modeling light sources on the top surface.
(1) Necessary: Reserve a socket next to the shoe cabinet for drying shoes. Note that if there are no reserved switches and outlets around the shoe cabinet, consider reserving a space under the shoe cabinet.
(2) Alternative: Many owners like to charge their mobile phones as soon as they enter the door, and a socket can be added to the hollowed-out position in the middle of the shoe cabinet for backup. In addition, if you have a doorbell, you need to reserve a suitable location.
Ⅱ. The layout of living room's switch socket
There are 2 to 3 dual controls, one controls the light in the garden, the other controls the main light in the living room (or the most commonly used in other living rooms), and the last one is set in the aisle before leaving the living room and entering the bedroom. A number of single control, generally at least 2. It is recommended to control the TV background and the sofa background separately, because people sitting on the sofa do not need to turn on all the downlights.
TV background wall lamp: Many designers have wall lamps in their renderings, but there are no wall lamps on the drawings. It is very troublesome if you ask for a return later. The height of the TV background wall lamp is usually reserved at a height of 180mm. Several single controls: This is related to the top and wall shapes, such as without light strips, linear lights, etc.
Seven panels are recommended on the side of the TV wall (four sockets, one blank panel, one network cable, and one TV cable), and the power cable behind the TV comes out of the embedded pipe (at the blank panel). If the TV background is customized, it is necessary to communicate with the owner whether to hide it in the TV cabinet or arrange it above, because this place does not inform the owner of common rework. Moreover, if the height is not well grasped, it is easy to cause rework.
The living room needs to be made of smart curtains, and a socket needs to be reserved at the top. For projection in the living room, a socket needs to be reserved on the side of the curtain above the ceiling. If there are audio-visual equipment, audio switches and outlets need to be added.
Ⅲ. Layout of the restaurant's switch socket
(1) Necessary: the main light is controlled by one group, and it is turned on from the entrance of the restaurant.
(2) Alternative: several groups of single control. For example, the atmosphere light of the wine cabinet, in addition to the main light at the top, the partial ceiling will use spotlights, etc.
(1) Necessary: a socket in the center of the restaurant or a wall socket corresponding to the center of the dining table is convenient for eating hot pot, and a socket is reserved on the wall for blowing a fan.
(2) Alternative: If both the water dispenser and the refrigerator are in the restaurant, reserve switch sockets at the corresponding positions.
- Switches And Sockets
- Power Strip
- Ceiling Mounting Ground Box & Outlet
- Circuit Breaker
- Electrical Power Distribution Box
- Wall Ventilation Exhaust Fan
- LED Home Lighting